Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) has a warm woodsy aroma that creates a comforting uplifting experience….
Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) essential oil’s woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to help support a relaxing nighttime routine. The cleansing and moisturizing properties associated with Cedarwood essential oil also make it a great addition to your favorite skin care products. When applied topically, it can help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful skin. You can also massage Cedarwood oil into your scalp to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
Benefits & Features
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes
- Diffuse Cedarwood in the evening to create a relaxing atmosphere and help neutralize odors.
- Apply 1–2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed.
- Add a couple of drops to a DIY outdoors spray blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass to use at sporting events or while camping.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Add Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products to help cleanse and moisturize the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only.
Light Golden Yellow
Medium and oily feeling
|Drops in 15ml||
Approximately 300 drops = 1/2 oz 15 ml
|Drops in 5 ml||
Approximately 100 drops = 5 ml, 1/6 oz or one teaspoon
Alpha-himachalene Beta-himachalene Gamma-himachalene Delta-cadinene
"Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. "
Atlantic Cedarwood Oil, Atlas Cedar, Cedarwood Oil, Cèdre de l'Atlas, Cedro del Atlas, Cedrus atlantica, Huile de Cèdre de l’Atlas.
|Plant Part Used||