Warm and comforting Cinnamon Bark essential oil’s familiar aroma comes from the naturally occurring…
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark essential oil’s warm and comforting aroma exudes a familiar scent from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamon Bark plays an integral role in our proprietary, top-selling Thieves® essential oil blend, where it is combined with Clove, Lemon, and other essential oils for a signature aroma. There’s no doubt that Cinnamon Bark is a favorite during the winter seasons, as its sweet and spicy scent evokes memories of the holidays. For a festive note, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg. Cinnamon Bark can also be applied topically if diluted properly to avoid skin irritation.
Benefits & Features
- Can be applied to skin for cleansing purposes
- Can be added to household cleaning products for a spicy, enriching aroma
- Can be diffused to eliminate strong odors
- Contains the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde
- Combine Cinnamon Bark with water in a glass spray bottle for a quick cleansing formula and apply it to surfaces.
- Add 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil to soapy water and pour it down the drain. Let the mixture sit for 1 hour to freshen a musty garbage disposal.
- Dilute Cinnamon Bark with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it on your feet for a warming sensation.
- Diffuse it in your home, especially during the holidays, for an inviting, warm environment.
- Get creative by combining Cinnamon Bark with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
Cinnamomum verum / Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Batavia Cassia, Batavia Cinnamon, Canela, Canelero de Ceilán, Cannelier de Ceylan, Cannelle de Ceylan, Cannelle de Saïgon, Cannelle du Sri Lanka, Ceylonzimt, Ceylonzimtbaum, Cinnamomum, Saigon Cassia, Saigon Cinnamon, Sri Lanka Cinnamon, Thwak, True Cinnamon, Tvak, Xi Lan Rou Gui, Zimtbaum., verum, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Cinnamon Bark, Corteza de Canela, Dalchini, Écorce de Cannelle, Echter Ceylonzimt, Laurus cinnamomum, Madagascar Cinnamon, Padang-Cassia, Panang Cinnamon,
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only.
Slightly oily feeling
|Drops in 15ml||
Approximately 300 drops = 1/2 oz 15 ml
|Drops in 5 ml||
Approximately 100 drops = 5 ml, 1/6 oz or one teaspoon
(E)-Cinnamaldehyde Eugenol (E)-Cinnamyl acetate Linalool B-Caryophyllene p-Cymene
"Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
|Plant Part Used||
Leaf or Bark
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is peppery, earthy, spicy, bright yet slightly woodsy.
|Strength of Initial Aroma||