Exclusive Pricing For Members
Young Living Rainstone Diffuser
(approx. 30 m2 / 323 ft2)
|8 hour maximum|
|12.8 x12.8 x 17 cm|
|200 ml (+/- 10ml)|
|4.48 lbs. (2.2 kg)|
|21 ml of water & oil/hour|
|5255 – Ultrasonic Plate
220076 – Power Adaptor
220077 – Remote Control
200544 – Plastic Top
Rainstone Essential Oils Diffuser
The Young Living Rainstone Diffuser is an innovative ultrasonic diffuser that is perfect for bringing aromatherapy benefits to your family! Created with a unique purple clay found only in a small region of China, each Rainstone Diffuser is made by hand using ancient craftsmanship which has been personally passed down for decades. This state-of-the-art diffuser offers the latest ultrasonic technology in a sleek design.
In addition to ambient light settings and a handy remote control, this diffuser functions as a negative Ionizer. Negative ions have tremendous beneficial effects on the human body such as increasing daytime energy and reducing stress. The Rainstone diffuser helps create negative ions which will permeate the air and attach to molecules in the room, bringing benefits to everyone in the space. This is a great diffuser to use in a bedroom since it is very quiet, dark in color, and can last up to 8 hours. Simply set up with your favorite soothing essential oil and let it work overnight!
Essential oil diffusers work by adding water to the device’s reservoir, then adding drops of your favorite essential oils. Once turned on, the diffuser will work to create a mist with the oil and water, which is dispelled into the air, releasing wonderful smells and health benefits for your whole family! Simply breathing in this mist is a form of aromatherapy that is extremely effective for so many uses. Try using a diffuser in any room. We use them to make our house smell good, to combat illness in every family member, especially kids, to support focus, concentration, or motivation, to help little ones sleep, and to support overall wellness and immunity.
If you’re a beginner, try using a single oil. The ones that pack a lot of punch and offer versatile benefits are lemon, lavender, and frankincense. Remember that with high quality oils, a little goes a long way, and only a few drops should be sufficient to create the desired effects. For this reason, it’s important to always uses oils from trusted sources like Young Living./
Exclusive Pricing For Members
The clean, scented air is then diffused throughout the room. 2.Ionizers: Diffusers:Feature not available. Purifiers:An ionizer is an electrical machine used to produce negatively charged electrons called ions. These negatively charged ions will bond to dust, pollen, germs and smoke.
Exclusive Pricing For Members
An entire industry has arisen to help pet parents eliminate unpleasant odors, with air ionizers on the high end of the price scale. Just because they’re spendy doesn’t mean they’ll remove pet odor. Ionizers clean the air, but aren’t efficient odor eliminators.
Exclusive Pricing For Members
An ultrasonic diffuser is an aromatherapy diffuser that uses electricity to disperse essential oils into the air. They break the essential oil particles down into their base molecules. … Ultrasonic diffusers use water as a transference mechanism but do not rely on steam.
Rainstone Premium Starter Kit
The Rainstone Young Living Premium Starter Kit include everything you need to provide information on a Young Living essential oils lifestyle while enjoying the benefits of essential oils yourself! Choose from a variety of beautiful and functional diffusers, each with a selection of their most popular oils and resource materials.
How to Clean Your Rainstone Diffuser
Seven Simple Steps for cleaning your Dewdrop Diffuser:
- Always make sure the diffuser is unplugged from a power outlet before handling or cleaning it.
- Fill the diffuser part way with clean water. If you have filtered water that is even better. Don’t fill up to the max line, stop before that. Add 5-10 drops of pure white vinegar.
- Turn on the diffuser and let it run for about 5 minutes so that the water-vinegar mixture is allowed to disperse through the entire unit.
- Drain the diffuser. Make sure all liquid is removed.
- Dip a cotton swab in vinegar, and then use it to clean any small spots and corners of the device. Continue until you’ve removed any spots that you see.
- Rinse everything with clean, preferably diluted, water and then empty again.
- Dry with a cloth or cotton balls, or set aside on a drying cloth to air dry.
Rainstone Diffuser Safety Instructions
If you smell smoke or notice any burning, immediately unplug the diffuser and discontinue use.
Use only room-temperature water. Tap is fine, but spring and distilled water work even better for clearing impurities.
Do not wrap the adapter in anything including cloth or paper. This can cause damage to the diffuser or create fires.
Do not touch the adaptor with moisture on your hands - this can produce electric shock and injury.
If you notice a problem with your diffuser, do not attempt to repair it yourself - this can void the warranty.
Never submerge the diffuser in water.
Any time you need to clean, move, or refill the diffuser you should unplug it.
Do not keep a diffuser near children. Keep them out of reach.
Make sure there are never foreign objects in the water reservoir.
Never place your fingers in the water while the diffuser is operating, this can result in injury.
Diffusers should never be used with acidic or alkaline chemicals.
Only use the power adapter included in the Young Living packaging.
Never shake your diffuser.
Please note that any damage caused by the user will not quality for replacement under Young Living’s guarantee.
Use only a cotton swab or cloth to clean the ultrasonic plate. For best results, use these with rubbing alcohol or a natural detergent. Don’t ever use metal objects to clean.
Use the product only in the ways listed in the Young Living manual provided.
If the diffuser will not be used for an extended period of time, unplug the power adaptor and empty the water reservoir. Clean the unit to prepare for storage.
For best results, clean the unit between different essential oils.
Use only 100% pure and natural essential oils such as Young Living. Impure or synthetic fragrances might damage the diffuser.
When adding water, make sure the reservoir level doesn’t exceed the water fill line.
When unplugging your diffuser, grab the adaptor plug instead of the wire.
Some environments are better than others for a diffuser. Do not put your diffuser in direct sunlight, near a refrigerator or fan, or in a hot room.
Young Living Rainstone Diffuser Warranty
It’s important to understand what Young Living offers with their warranty. Here is an excerpt from their site.
Young Living Essential Oils (YLEO), Thanksgiving Point Business Park, 3125 Executive Parkway, Lehi, Utah 84043, subject to the exclusions contained below, warrants its diffuser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of original purchase.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner;
- Defects or damage from misuse, accident, or neglect;
- Defects or damage from use of natural oils other than those supplied or sold by Young Living Essential Oils or an authorized distributor;
- Defects or damage from use of materials other than essential oils;
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment, or any alteration or modiﬁcation of any kind;
- Breakage or damage caused by use of other than the speciﬁed voltage;
- Products disassembled or repaired by anyone other than a Young Living Essential Oils-authorized agent so as to adversely affect performance or prevent adequate inspection, veriﬁcation, and testing to verify any warranty claim. If there are any signs the diffuser had been opened, the warranty will be void;
- Products with labels removed or illegible serial numbers;
- Marring such as scratches on any plastic surfaces and externally exposed parts resulting from normal use;
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear; and/or
- Damage resulting from the use of metal tools to clean the unit.
This limited warranty is the buyer’s exclusive remedy, applies to new diffusers purchased from Young Living Essential Oils, and is non-transferable. Please retain your original purchase receipt. In the event of a warranty claim or return for repair, a copy of the purchase receipt should accompany the diffuser when shipped to YLEO. To make a warranty claim or to purchase spare parts, please contact Young Living Member Services at 1.800.371.3515 (6 a.m.–8 p.m., MT, Monday–Friday and 7 a.m.–5 p.m., MT, Saturday). If it is determined by Member Services that the diffuser is to be shipped back to YLEO, the buyer will need to send the product back in its original box (if available) with the power adaptor, a copy of the original purchase receipt, and the YLEO Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) displayed clearly on the receipt, which will be provided by Member Services.