Young Living Resin Burner
|Varies depending upon
resin amount used
|Varies depending upon
resin amount used
|19.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm|
|1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg)|
|Varies depending upon resin amount used|
|4881 – Frankincense Resin
Enhance your meditation and center both your mind and spirit by enjoying this Resin Burner. Young Living’s Resin Burner provides a different option for taking in aromatic benefits of natural properties such as Frankincense.
The people of Arabia burned the natural resins found in the desert for hundreds of years. Even the Old Testament of the Bible mentions resin being used in religious ceremonies. Burning frankincense and other incense is a critical part of many spiritual and meditation routines practiced today.
Created following a trip Gary Young took to the Middle East during a Frankincense exploration experience, the burner brings modern day applications to the ancient practice of burning resin. Resin essences are known to ground, relax, and center emotions of those who use it. Use the resin burner to better connect with the earth, center your own psyche, and feel transported to the sacred lands of ancient Arabia.
How to Use Resin Burner
To use, simply place a few small pieces of resin onto the burner, and breathe deeply to enjoy a calming and spiritual atmosphere. The burner also comes with a complimentary package of frankincense resin (size is 100g). Features include a wooden coaster and ash catcher for easy clean-up, and the wood and decorated brass make a unique design that calls to mind ancient cultures. A specially designed burner lid and manual temperature controls keep users safe.
The burner makes a wonderful holiday gift, or addition to any essential oil lover’s collection. There are many benefits to using a resin burner as part of your overall health and wellness journey:
- Stress relief – helps to center the mind and calm emotions
- A great addition to meditation. Easy to use, offering the same benefits of a home incense burner but without the mess and in a beautiful design. Perfect for yoga studios!
- Burns resin longer than other methods.
- Once the resin has burned, there will be a residue left on the plate. Make sure this has completely cooled before handling.
- There is a scraper included in the product package. Use this scraper to rub off the resin residue.
- Wipe off the cooled plate or other parts with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
Keep out of reach of children, and never handle the heat plate while in use. Do not pick up the burner by the lid, and only handle the components after they have cooled. Do not use essential oils with the burner.
How to Clean Your Resin Burner
Seven Simple Steps for cleaning your Resin Burnerr:
- Always make sure your Young Living essential oils diffuser is unplugged from a power outlet before handling or cleaning it.
- Fill the diffuser part way with clean water. If you have filtered water that is even better. Don’t fill up to the max line, stop before that. Add 5-10 drops of pure white vinegar.
- Turn on the diffuser and let it run for about 5 minutes so that the water-vinegar mixture is allowed to disperse through the entire unit.
- Drain the diffuser. Make sure all liquid is removed.
- Dip a cotton swab in vinegar, and then use it to clean any small spots and corners of the device. Continue until you’ve removed any spots that you see.
- Rinse everything with clean, preferably diluted, water and then empty again.
- Dry with a cloth or cotton balls, or set aside on a drying cloth to air dry.
Resin Burner Safety Instructions
- If you smell smoke or notice any burning, immediately unplug the diffuser and discontinue use.
- Use only room-temperature water. Tap is fine, but spring and distilled water work even better for clearing impurities.
- Do not wrap the adapter in anything including cloth or paper. This can cause damage to the diffuser or create fires.
- Do not touch the adaptor with moisture on your hands – this can produce electric shock and injury.
- If you notice a problem with your diffuser, do not attempt to repair it yourself – this can void the warranty.
- Never submerge the diffuser in water.
- Any time you need to clean, move, or refill the diffuser you should unplug it.
- Do not keep a diffuser near children. Keep them out of reach.
- Make sure there are never foreign objects in the water reservoir.
- Never place your fingers in the water while the diffuser is operating, this can result in injury.
- Diffusers should never be used with acidic or alkaline chemicals.
- Only use the power adapter included in the Young Living packaging.
- Never shake your diffuser.
- Please note that any damage caused by the user will not quality for replacement under Young Living’s guarantee.
- Use only a cotton swab or cloth to clean the ultrasonic plate. For best results, use these with rubbing alcohol or a natural detergent. Don’t ever use metal objects to clean.
- Use the product only in the ways listed in the Young Living manual provided.
- If the diffuser will not be used for an extended period of time, unplug the power adaptor and empty the water reservoir. Clean the unit to prepare for storage.
- For best results, clean the unit between different essential oils.
- Use only 100% pure and natural essential oils such as Young Living. Impure or synthetic fragrances might damage the diffuser.
- When adding water, make sure the reservoir level doesn’t exceed the water fill line.
- When unplugging your diffuser, grab the adaptor plug instead of the wire.
- Some environments are better than others for a diffuser. Do not put your diffuser in direct sunlight, near a refrigerator or fan, or in a hot room.
Young Living Resin Burner Warranty
It’s important to understand what Young Living offers with their warranty. Here is an excerpt from their site.
Young Living Essential Oils (YLEO), Thanksgiving Point Business Park, 3125 Executive Parkway, Lehi, Utah 84043, subject to the exclusions contained below, warrants its diffuser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for a period of 12 calendar months from the date of original purchase.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner;
- Defects or damage from misuse, accident, or neglect;
- Defects or damage from use of natural oils other than those supplied or sold by Young Living Essential Oils or an authorized distributor;
- Defects or damage from use of materials other than essential oils;
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, adjustment, or any alteration or modiﬁcation of any kind;
- Breakage or damage caused by use of other than the speciﬁed voltage;
- Products disassembled or repaired by anyone other than a Young Living Essential Oils-authorized agent so as to adversely affect performance or prevent adequate inspection, veriﬁcation, and testing to verify any warranty claim. If there are any signs the diffuser had been opened, the warranty will be void;
- Products with labels removed or illegible serial numbers;
- Marring such as scratches on any plastic surfaces and externally exposed parts resulting from normal use;
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear; and/or
- Damage resulting from the use of metal tools to clean the unit.
This limited warranty is the buyer’s exclusive remedy, applies to new diffusers purchased from Young Living Essential Oils, and is non-transferable. Please retain your original purchase receipt. In the event of a warranty claim or return for repair, a copy of the purchase receipt should accompany the diffuser when shipped to YLEO. To make a warranty claim or to purchase spare parts, please contact Young Living Member Services at 1.800.371.3515 (6 a.m.–8 p.m., MT, Monday–Friday and 7 a.m.–5 p.m., MT, Saturday). If it is determined by Member Services that the diffuser is to be shipped back to YLEO, the buyer will need to send the product back in its original box (if available) with the power adaptor, a copy of the original purchase receipt, and the YLEO Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) displayed clearly on the receipt, which will be provided by Member Services.
- Helps center the mind and overcome stress and despair
- Deepens spiritual connection
- Easy to use right out of the box
- Manual temperature control
- Burns resin longer
- Specially designed burner lid for safety
- Simply plug in the burner.
- Add a dozen or so small pieces of resin onto the plate.
- Turn it on
- You will be able to adjust the heat with the temperature
control located on the cord.
Did You Know?
- The people of Arabia have been burning the natural resins of the desert since ancient times.
- The Old Testament references that resin was used in religious ceremonies as early as the time of Moses.
- Burning frankincense and other precious resins became an integral part of Arabian culture—from healing rituals to using the vapor to help prayers rise to the heavens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not touch the heat plate while in use. The Resin Burner heat plate can rise to temperatures near 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Never pick up the burner by the lid. Pick up the burner only after it is cooled. Please be careful where you place your hands as you handle the burner.
- The burner is intended for aromatic use only.
- Do not use essential oils with the burner.
- Use at your own risk.
- Do not leave the burner unattended. Unplug the burner when not in use.
- Operate in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not use next to flammable materials.
Resin Burner Reviews:
- I was at first a little taken back on the size and then remembered reading about that before I ordered. I must admit that at the end of the day I liked this more and more. For the frankincense and myrrh resin I am using I find that only the “hi” setting works best for getting a large room to fill with the smell. I was actually wanting it to put smoke in the air but thinking back I am glad it did not do that. It is fairly easy to clean with the provided tool. A little costly but then once you get this and look back at what else is out there and even what this same item costs in other stores and you will KNOW this is a good buy. Stop looking cause this is the one.
- This is a really good burner. I am very pleased with it. You can turn the heat up or down which is really good. Its sturdy and not cheap like some of the other reviews said. And it does burn resin incense; it does not leave them melted.
- Way easier than using my charcoal one and less smoke since I can adjust the heat. Mines seemed like it was opened before since the box was retapped and it also didn’t come with resin like internet reviews say it would